Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Most Idiotic Thing I heard Today

I am constantly amazed at the complete banality of what people will claim to be experts on. Literally dozens of times a day I am completely stupefied, overhearing strangers claiming to know more about ideas and concepts as notable as dust mites. How pathetic do you have to be to announce in public that "you know a little more" about something, let alone when no one asked you where your knowledge base stood?
All 4 of you that read my previous post are aware that I work at a grocery store. Won't say which, just that customer service is much more stressed here than any other place you shop, period. While working register today I overheard a customer say to my manager "Even if your like, a hummus purist though"? Basically asserting, in a revoltingly self centered manner that she only liked plain hummus. This statement is the most mind boggling thing I have ever heard, no hyperbole.
Before I describe this woman in what will be deemed a negative manner, allow me to state that I had already met her acquaintance previously during her brief cameo at my place of employment, and she was a cunt. Just another completely disgusting, absolutely mortifying, rich, fat, white women. Who's only job is to push out babies, securing her inevitable alimony payments when she divorces the person who actually works in the family.
Now that you have this turgid 40 something year old abortion in your mind's eye, imagine her standing in front of you announcing she is a "hummus purist". Who cares? Who are these people, and where do they come from? How much actual meaning is your life missing, that you have to come in to where I work, and fucking announce your a "hummus purist"? If you are one of these "purists" and you don't look like your father's father's father's father's father's father's father times a million was roaming the fucking desert for his entire life; fuck you. You found out about hummus when you went to, and flunked out of community college you fat, cracker-ass bitch. As far removed from a purist of the subject as humanly possible.












*If you suffer from hummus purism please contact me. I will take you on a wonderful day trip and open your eyes to how wide the horizon is, hamburgers, for instance.

No comments:

Post a Comment